Paneltim antislip panels
Paneltim antislip panels can bear heavy loads and are suitable for anti-slip floors in many applications.
• Five bars
• Orange skin
50 mm (2")
• Five bars: 3.3 mm (0.13")
• Studs: 3.3 mm (0.13")
• Orange skin: 3.3 mm (0.13")
• PP COPO
50 mm x 50 mm (2x2")
1200 mm x 1000 mm x 50 mm (102.36" x 39.37" x 1.97") (L x W x H)
• PP: ± 12,13 kg/m² (2.48 lb/ft²)
• HDPE*: ± 13,17 kg/m² (2.70 lb/ft²)
• PP: ± 12 kg/m² (2.46 lb/ft²)
• HDPE*: 12,7 kg/m² (2.60 lb/ft²)
• PP: ± 11,3 kg/m² (2.32 lb/ft²)
• PP 50 mm: R [m²K/W] = 0.274
• HDPE 35 mm: R [m²K/W] = 0.245
Distance from antiskid profile to edge: 40 mm (1.57")
Orange skin: no outside edge
The antislip panels have double rib in the middle (cross). This facilitates production of 40 cm, 50 cm and 60 cm (15.75", 19.69" and 23.62") high panels.
PP prime: UV beige (RAL 7032)
PP recycled: Black
PE* prime: UV white (RAL 9010), black
Other colours (colors) possible on request.
Paneltim advises against using dark colours (colors) for outside use.
Open half panels
On specific request half panels with antiskid profile can be offered. These open half panels have a thickness of 27 mm (1.06"), a checker plate or studs profile on the one side, and an open rib structure on the other side.
Both antiskid profiles (checker plate, studs) have been tested for their antiskid properties. Both profiles perform well under these tests, both in wet and in dry condition.
The antiskid profiles always have a double rib (cross) in the middle. This facilitates the production of antiskid panels of 40 cm, 50 cm and 60 cm (15.75", 19.69" and 23.62").
No internal accumulation of dirt
The internal cell structure ensures that the panels are always closed all around, even when cutting to size, avoiding ingression of dirt or moisture into the panels.
The panel can be processed using regular technic to make plastic constructions: butt welding, extrusion welding or hot air welding. The short welding cycle considerably improves overall processing time.
The panels being manufactured in prime polypropylene or polyethyleen, joining with solid panels, tubes, etc is possible.
Available on request
• Structural analysis
• Technical files
Advice and support
• Paneltim strongly recommends avoiding dark colors for outside use.
• Paneltim strongly recommends prime material for structural applications.
• Technical datasheets are only available for panels in prime material.
Paneltim plastic panels and accessories are available through a global dealer network. Please contact your local dealer for further information. We are always available to assist you in locating a dealer in your neighborhood.
* Contact Paneltim for information concering delivery terms.