Vacancy: Regional Sales Manager
As Regional Sales Manager, you will visit potential (end) customers as well as business partners in order to create new business and promote the Paneltim portfolio in your region. The goal is to quickly build a customer base from scratch in the designated region.
- You will focus on infrastructure related small companies that can buy Paneltim polypropylene hollow panels in replacement of existing building materials such as wood, metal, polyester, HPL, concrete, etc
- The typical profile of customers will be B2B, i.e. trailer builders, animal housing equipment companies (dogs, sheep, goat, cows), food processing companies, aquaculture and pool related business, etc
- Think strategically about how to approach new, strategic business partnerships across multiple channels
- You will also negotiate pricing and conditions with customers on specific projects.
- You will acquire a thorough understanding of end customers’ needs and requirements in each segment.
- Develop and/or establish distribution channels to achieve the short and long-term goals.
- On the long term, you will expand the relationships with distributors and end users through continuous interaction and support
- Very result driven sales profile with strong business development skills
- Experience in the following sales activities is a clear asset: swimming pool industries, dairy and cattle industries, construction markets for insulated sandwich panels
- 10 years of effective sales experience (in a construction or plastics related role)
- Mature and experienced in negotiating and closing sales contracts
- Self-starter, needs to be able to quickly take the lead in the region, without daily follow up from a physically present manager (remotely managed out of Michigan and out of Europe)
- Skilled communicator, written and spoken, and you are fluent in English (for Canada: proficient in French required
Send us your resume: email@example.com
Or call us for more information: 513 652 1080.